Creative Freedom Virtual Workbook
Welcome to the workshop resource page for Creative Freedom. I’ll be adding downloads and links relevant to each meeting.
If you didn’t get it already, check out Let Creativity Flow: 5 Ways To Get Creativity Flowing. Thanks for participating!
1) Overview of what we discussed.
3) Overview of what we discussed.
4) Self-esteem building work.
5. Overview of what we discussed.
I mentioned a couple of times my brother Mark Lamson’s ability to practice drumming for hours on end without focus on result or product. He and his former professor co-created a new music by integrating Afro-Cuban and Afro-Brazilian styles: Bata Ketu.
7) Elizabeth Gilbert Ted Talk: “Your Elusive Creative Genius”
8) Overview of what we discussed.
9) The documentary DIG.