Welcome to the workshop resource page for Creative Freedom. I’ll be adding downloads and links relevant to each meeting.
1) Overview of what we discussed.
3) Overview of what we discussed.
4) Self-esteem building work.
5) Quick Ways To Get Reconnected – includes H’oponopono mantra.
6) Overview of what we discussed.
7) Example of ability to create a new form from deeply studying two forms:
I mentioned my brother Mark Lamson’s ability to practice drumming for hours on end without focus on result or product. He and his former professor co-created a new music by integrating Afro-Cuban and Afro-Brazilian styles: Bata Ketu.
8) Elizabeth Gilbert Ted Talk: “Your Elusive Creative Genius”
9) Overview of what we discussed.
10) The documentary DIG
perpetuating the myth of crazy being more creative (streams free on Vimeo link provided above).
11) The documentary YOUNG AT HEART
a chorus of senior citizens from Massachusetts who cover songs by Jimi Hendrix, Coldplay, Sonic Youth, and other unexpected musicians… (streams free on link provided above.)